Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Write About Happiness...

 


 


I really want to write about happiness, joy, beautiful stories that are the same as other people who are happy, but in reality I still can't make myself happy, the cold night cuts and stabs my heart, it feels like happiness will never come to me. for a long time, the question was Is he the anti with me (Happiness) I found it very difficult to feel happy even in happy moments, my smile was fake, my friendliness was only my limit, I tried to look good even though in reality I was never ok. My gloom started when you dropped me from that cliff, yes until now I have never returned to normal, because it all started because of you. but there's no need to worry, I can still handle it well and have forgotten everything, it's just that the pieces still remain in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...