Monday, February 12, 2024

Rainbow After Rain


Only some people feel the rain when it fall, others people only feel wet. My part is that I am the taster of various kinds of feelings in this universe, I really enjoy various kinds of feelings whether its happiness, sadness, feeling hurt and so on, But rain is different, I don't know what makes it different from other feelings, it makes me pensive in its roar, Sometimes rain makes me happy, but a few minutes later it can make me cry because a bad memory flashes by. It feels like when it rains it's very quiet, sad and melancholy. I enjoy sadness and pleasure when it rains, the rain makes things real, when its rain makes others noisy, its softness disturbs me, in fact I think its softness disturbs me, it makes me calm and I can think well, the rain also makes me rest from a very busy world. Rain stops people who are working, even workaholics can stop doing their work when it rains and enjoy the rains because for me the rain is very calming, very cool even though behind the moans of tears the sky falls to wet us. we empathize with the sky and come down to celebrate sadness, but after that we are always presented with beautiful things and very beautiful colors after the rain, a savior rainbow for souls who are still lost in sadness after the rain falls, we are very grateful even for the sky and the rain as well as the universe also work together to heal the various feelings that humans experience from time to time. always accompany and guide us to find a way out, I am grateful for that, I can be good friends with the universe and all the things in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...