Wednesday, July 31, 2024

I’ll do it slowly fading and dissapearing•

 

My heart is broken - so broken that it will never be whole again. this is too painful, i just realized how meaningless i am in his life, even with the person i consider important, i am just a small part in his life and even if i leave, he will still be fine. i realized because all this time i misinterpreted his love for me, always thought it was love, because whatever form of love i wanted, he always gave it. but in the end i knew that all of that never meant anything to him, and he never loved me. God after this, please win my story, I even want to be the goal of someone I love. i think some losses yesterday were enough to be valuable lessons for me, then after this gave me what i deserved God, i am so scared that i doubt my worth because of yesterday's incident. i will close this story even though for me this story never started, but i’ll started it sincerely and lived it meaningfully. and finally i will erase you from my good plans. let's go through this separation well and properly, no need to run fast, i’ll do it by slowly fading and disappearing.


***

"let go, accept it, and finish it", at least we know when to stop and be aware of ourselves, that there are things that can’t be forced, my peace now is to forget the pain, then recover quickly. then go back to life as if nothing happened, because strangers will always be the end of the story in an introduction. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

Never Regret, But🌸