Tuesday, August 13, 2024

The reason why i can fall in love this deeply

 The reason why i can fall in love this deeply with him, i fell in love with him when i didn't want to fall in love with anyone, he came back when i was in a numb phase, he was the one who brought back the feelings that had been lost and made me believe that he was the one who would always guide me in the future, but falling in love with him again was beyond my reach, i never knew this feeling would come back because of him, his love made me believe again. to the point that i asked for certainty from him i thought he and i had become us again, in fact i misinterpreted his attitude and feelings. although until now i am still confused about what happened, again i’ve to let him go for the second time, and this really made me feel nothing, the most painful pain until i lost my feelings. next i will live my life happily, while waiting for what other surprises will come for me in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

To the man I always love right now🌷