Friday, August 2, 2024

I Deserve ur love ❤️‍🩹

I think I really deserve your love, what exactly makes me not worthy of your love? Why don't you asking me or talk about it, so we can fix the mistake we made, or fix the way I love you, and the way you love me, if my opponent is your complicated mind and your fear of things that haven't happened of course I will lose badly. But we are here and we are meet again, shouldn't we fix what didn't go well in the past, right? Why don't we talk about it, why did all you do was give me that hope, why after everything that happened to us, you said  easily "no". really makes me look like a dump girl, I really want to scream and regret it for making the wrong decision at that time. and after everything I realize I don't really know you completely, bcs none of what I think about you is true, then if your friend says he is surprised bcs you contacted him at night and told him about our story at night. then i’m also surprised by your answer that really broke me. Why do you show me a beautiful love, why do you treat me well if you still have so many doubts about me. I'm tired of thinking about what happened, what went wrong and what needs to be fixed, will fate be on our side? Will my story be won this time, at least if you only doubt and fear of things that haven’t happened, I hope that doubt and fear will soon disappear, and you will to try to live it again with me and I will try my best to make sure everything okay and will prove that we both deserve to be together. But if the reason we can't be together is bcs of another girl, what else can I do, I can’t force, I can't change fate or destroy the will that has been made for this story, so it was the right choice when I decided to leave and disappear. but I’ll see in the future if we meet again In the accident that we aren’t made, it means that there is still a story that we’ve to continue.


Ps;

 You know bcs i never contact and send messages to anyone, Now only your number still be the one recent chat on my whatsapps and all Message on my social media, that's how important your presence in my life, and on the contrary maybe i mean nothing in your life. but it's okay everything will pass and return to normal soon, they say time will heal, i will live my day until that day comes, until the day i always wait for your message never comes again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

Never Regret, But🌸