Thursday, July 6, 2023

Whisper ๐ŸŒ…๐ŸŒŠ



 Today I went to the beach, you know what people say, that if you really want to go to the beach it means "your pain is not a jokes", yes it's true maybe for you it's a normal, the pain that I feel is normal And it will heal soon, but how come when I've tried to heal my pain And will soon recover, suddenly I come with a new pain.

 How this keeps happening to me, my head, my heart, my soul is very noisy there will be many things that I can't finish, like I'm quiet on the beach but there's only the sound of the waves crashing inside.  
My world is buzzing with words full of suffering.  
How is this ? someone please help me out of this noise. 
I hope this time meet the right person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...