Saturday, July 22, 2023

Another Chance



Take the risk or you will lose your chance.

sometimes there's no next time, there's no second chance, time's up! 
Sometimes the opportunity is now or never.

but sometimes you also need a second chance, because you are not ready for the previous chance. 
It would be great if you got another chance. so don't ignore it.

I know taking a chance is a very scary thing, because we don't know if we will succeed or fail. 
but fear is something you have to go through more than anything, because missing out on something truly wonderful. 
( sometimes ).

The result is beauty. and that is a lesson for you to share with your future descendants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...