Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Colder night


The wind made this lonely night feel colder, old memories that were lost now came back to fill my mind, the memories appeared where we were feeling in love and laughing together. 

The lonely night make you come to my mind till I can’t handle my feeling bcs I miss you a lot. 

I know we can't possibly be together, but I will always keep those memories in a part of my beautiful memory.  

when I close my eyes I see you so clearly your image makes I miss you. 

But How can this feeling suddenly come, who’s can responsibillity ? I still miss you here & you are not.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...