Saturday, July 22, 2023

Survival Guide



One day I will tell how I can be successful like this.
one day I will be a Survival Guide for people who are struggling.
one day I will tell you how to survive the storm.
nothing is more beautiful when you prove that you are strong and can survive till this far.
one day I will tell you how to respect yourself, and that is one way for you to heal (respect yourself).
One day I will tell you that you are actually a strong human / woman, until you have no choice but to be strong.
You don't know that you are the main character in your life, you are the artist. remember that.
and I think our life is like a queen who always has pain in her power.
because to reach something high, he has gone through many storms to reach its peak.
for those who are struggling, I believe more than anything, you are on the road to success and ready to level up your life.
see you on top. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...