Tuesday, July 4, 2023

what is the true meaning of marriage?


 You know what made me not want to get married until now? 

because the marriages around me are not like in happy ending movies, on the contrary, the marriages around me look scary…

Like some are beaten to the punch but they choose to endure bcs they are bound by something, some are truly betrayed many times, they choose to stay bound bcs blood ties, some are unhappy in their marriage bcs of household rules that are often interfered with by other people and finally choose to stay for some reason.

 What’s wrong with married lyfe ? why so scary? 

After marriage there is no choice? 

especially us women, why don't we have a choice and can't do what we want and what we usually do? 

while men are free to do it, what is the true meaning of marriage?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...