Saturday, July 22, 2023

your destiny*




I've been wondering all this time why?
why does my storyline have to be like this?
I always try to be grateful for what is happening with my life path.
I wonder what's wrong with my concept, what's wrong with me living it.
does anyone feel the same as me?

I feel like I've worked hard and struggled but still have no results.
I believe in your plan, even though I have made a plan whatever power all decisions are in your hands.
Bismillah, I believe your destiny is far more beautiful than all the plans I have planned.
InshaAllah I'm sure, everything that is beautiful will happen soon.
 all beautiful things will come in my life.
I'm sure time will tell everything, time will tell soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...