Saturday, July 22, 2023

Control your MIND

My mind says💭

"You have to control your emotions, or they will control you"

Even though you know what your emotional control limit, you have to be able to balance it.
You can drive your mind to be stronger than your emotions or you will lose yourself any time. 
And after that you will lose your mind and try to understand it.

Learn to always think positively and be grateful for what happen right now, because whatever it is must be for a reason.
if you think negative then the result will be negative, likewise if you are positive then the result will be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...