Tuesday, July 4, 2023

I’m not the only one, I’m just one of them.

 



I’ve been a friend of your dark night light, when you said you loved me very much and I was lulled by your words…

Until one day you turned my sweet dreams into my nightmares, suddenly happiness turned into sadness and anger at one time. 

That night you’ll took me for a walk for fresh air, I waited for you in my anxiety, I was silent in front of the mirror for hours getting ready to met my lover. But it turns out at that time you had the same promise with other girl, then finally I know that I'm not the only one, I'm just one of them;

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

After 2 year ago… A questions already answered▫️

 Tonight the moon appeared perfectly round accompanied by your presence again after 2 years of being away, but I just think that he remember...