Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Universe


My tears fell in to universe, I could feel him pitying on my sad story. after that my mind suddenly stopped remembering the memory of our story that was so beautiful at the beginning. 

 You know ? I walked in the dark to find you and bring you back: but nothing over came of it. I've been waiting for you here for years while everything keeps changing and I'm here like the moon at night always illuminating all around, but myself stuck in the dark. 

 I realized that I had tried too long, it was time for me to find way back home. because you gone and never came back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...