Saturday, July 22, 2023

Shine Bright in the darkness


'If not you, who else?'

That's what my mom always told me.
until finally his advice is always embedded in my memory.

alone, only yourself can make it happen, only yourself can build a kingdom like you want.
you know who can give everything. only you!
you are the star, you shine bright in the darkness.
why do I talk like that, because I once saved myself from the darkness by changing the way I think that 
'I am a star that can light you up in the night.'

I built my own mind since childhood, so I always think positively first in any situation.
from childhood I was a true adventurer in the dark.
did i enjoy it?
yes, I used to be afraid of the dark, but because I endured and I was strong, 
I was finally able to conquer the dark and think of darkness as the universe, because there is so much beauty in it.

so built your hope, change your view of the darkness of misfortune with a positive mind, even  you're not sure, 
Just pretend until you're sure you've got that beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...