Saturday, July 29, 2023

Our time its so beautiful

 






Sometimes I miss being the first person you look  for in the morning. and become your spirit when you starting the day. be the reason for your happiness every day. I always smile when I think back on those days. waiting for text messages from you all the time,  waiting to hear from each other. hold back the desire to meet at night.

How beautiful isn’t our day?
will I feel the same story when someone is not you?

In fact, now everything has changed, now someone who fills my day isn’t what I want. at that time our time was so short that I felt a lack of time we had spent together. I don’t know, sometimes a little time can change a lot of things, but a long time doesn’t even change a bit. Now my time is up just to remember you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...