Tuesday, July 4, 2023

How if I dissapear ?



Sometimes I wish I could disappear from the world, one question. Have you ever want to die ? the world looks so dark and I always cry every night making my pillow full of tears. about disappear, then is it the best way if I disappear?  I am very afraid of fake people around me, sometimes I really hate myself if I look at them in the mirror, what should I do? My feelings don't get better quickly, I need the antidote, time is the medicine.  because as time goes by I feel much better and don't suffer anymore. but I'm afraid if someone comes to ruin my happiness again, because pain and bitter memories, will never disappear in someone's memory. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...