Thursday, July 6, 2023

your heartbeat;


The roar of the waves And the gentle sound of the wind reminds me of how soft you were to me back then, how sweet its like a dream that you are in my arms.  
They can only see you from the voice box or TV channel, but only I can hear the softness of your breath, feel your warm hands, your deep voice, even your heartbeat, only I can feel it. even only for a moment we are happy for our choice, our 6 months together there is no fuss or problem at all, we were fine, bcs we always had boundaries and didn't want to know each other deeper.  
 
but even though I can read the situation &  know you are playing the games, so I am, but we don't care & just go with the flow. 

that's the key why we are happy until now.  maybe it's just the beginning,.but we really enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...