Saturday, October 29, 2022

She/Her- Term of feelings

 


More than any star, Autumn girl (Pisces girl) wants
to be understood.  
Show your intuition as high as possible and adapt to the uniqueness of this girl in all forms of life.

sHe won't describe herself
As a passive person, her is just a simple energy conversation.  
And press- cool spective, - in terms of feelings, that's how it is. she's so simple in a gentle way you can get her,
Why do all that effort? Let's sit in the back row and watch everyone else go crazy over it. 
if you don't want to be a spectator then move! get his heart:

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...