Monday, October 17, 2022

Crazy oBssesions🃏


 Does loving someone hurt like this?  

This is crazy, ī am so crazy about you, ï feel like í am going to crazy, how should I overcome this one sided love ? 

 How should I pretend to be near him, his scent makes me want to be near him all da time!

His red lips make me want to caress him, his hands are so strong that makes my heart beats faster than usual, until it crossed my mind that he caressed my body, and it feels like I really want to make him mine at this moment! 

 Oh God what is this crazy feeling?  is this what is called  Obsessions ?  The word obsess is very scary for me but I really enjoy when I'm around him, I will be able to make you love me even though you don't “now”.

just shut up and feel it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...