Monday, October 17, 2022

Time goes ๐ŸŒ

 


The more time goes by, the more I realize that my limit is only 2 years away to head 3, and at this age I am still confused about my life goals, I often wonder which path I should take. 

I have to how I should do what I am very worried about my life in the future.

    Want to know what I will be in 5 years?  

what will I be?

    Day after day I spent worrying,

 I looked calm on the outside even though I was so messed up on the inside.  

So many questions in my head, Can I live alone ?

 do I need to be alone?  Am I ready alone?

    Don't I need a life partner?  I'm fine on my own, but is it possible?

    I was so selfish that I said I could live on my own.  Even though in reality humans cannot live alone!

God gave me answers to all my questions, I just surrender to you bcs I no longer hope in humans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...