Sunday, October 30, 2022

Leave🏳️

 


Leave.

  Don't allow yourself to feel comfortable in a space where you know you deserve better.  

Love is not to hurt.  Love is not meant to be given minimally.  

Love doesn't require you to be colder, or less emotional, or less of yourself, in order for you to be worthy to meet you.  

Love chooses you.  In good, and in bad.  It's not nearly a thing.  

It's not something you should ask for.  

It's not something you have to constantly struggle with, something that is always a source of pain and confusion and hurt.  

There is power in letting go of whatever is forcing you to let go of yourself.  

Don't ignore what you know in your heart. Just leave. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...