Sunday, October 30, 2022

Desire🦋


I don't know what made me want to write this, 
I guess bcs I miss you.  
But I just want you to know that you mean a lot to me.  
I look at you like you put the stars in the sky.  
well you are my star.  
You know what 
seeing you give me butterflies, 
hearing your voice give me butterflies, 
Everythin you do give me butterflies,

I love you like crazy. 
 I have never felt this much love for anyone.   
Oh Man, 
I just want to be able to stay up late and watch movies and cuddle with you everyday.
  I want you to play video games and I just sit on your lap while you play them.
I don’t know
I just want you🦋

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...