Wednesday, October 19, 2022

A part-




 You know what, when you love someone, they become a part of who you are. They're in everything you do. They're in the air you breathe. 

Their touch stays on your skin and their voice stays in your ears and their thoughts stay in your mind. 

You know their dreams because their nightmares pierce your heart and their good dreams are your dreams too. And you don't think they're perfect, but you know their flaws, the deep-down truth of them, and the shadows of all their secrets, in fact you love them more for it, bcs you don't want perfect. You just want them.-“

Xo🍁

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...