Saturday, October 29, 2022

A story tell🌎

 


Sunday - I'd rather be at home alone or with a good book and lovely mother. but now that you here, I wonder who you are.

You seem to give charm to everyone you meet. 

You did it so perfectly - quiet politeness, genuine friendliness, genuine unromantic poses. That's good, Very good.

Before I was scared in fact you already in marriege lyfe, but you tell me in this mornin’ that you already done with your marriage lyfe ( Mean; Divorce ) And Its calm me down. Hi I'm sorry for looking directly at you,  but Its me, nd I do see everyone like this.  

You have very strong personal power, so do I.  I think it's time for us to meet.

 You may want me to explain myself.  Forget it. 

I have a bullet-proof heart, and no one can go through it without my permission.  

I didn't give up anything.  Not at all.  One of my secret pleasures is influencing the minds and souls of others, while I remain invisible to them.  

In fact, I prefer it when my desires are invisible.

 I'm on my way to spiritual truth

 - in myself and in others.  

I hope you live for your word, your sacred purpose, and the spirit of, if you do, the law.  If you fail fine, it shows that you're human.

but it's much better to experience those mistakes personally.  That way you will never forget the lesson.  And it just so happens that you have the knack for helping people go through their wrongs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...