Sunday, October 30, 2022

Wanted🍁

 

I want you. I really want you. More than you'll ever know.  
You're the only person who ever made me feel this way.  I've been hoping in the beginning But I know we can't be together now.

I still want to see your smile. I still want to be the reason you smile. I still want to see you and respect you And I still want to help you at your lowest point.   

I want you to think of me everyday like I think of you.  I still want you to hug me and tell me that everything will be okay and I want to believe in you.
  I still want to do stupid things together.  
I don't want to be afraid to show the real me.
I don't want you to be afraid to show me the real you.
I want to see the sunrise and sunset together.  
I want to stay up all night laughing with you.  
I really want to be with you and I want you to feel the same way.  
But most of all I know its just a dream now.

🍁

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...