Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Freak-outs🍁




My Head right

I am completely freaking out. It's the mother of all freak-outs. 

I've completely lost my voice.

I talk to myself in the privacy of my head.

“You love him”. “You love him”. 

You always have. More than you've ever hated him.

Every day, staring at this man, knowing every color and expression and nuance.


Every game you've ever played has been to engage with him.

Talk to him. Feel his eyes on you. To try to make him notice you.

"I'm such an idiot," I breathe;


I want him badly, I do everything for getting some attention.

I talk deeply with my head, what should I do for get his heart.

What should I do for me to connect with him.

I’m freaky badly for being loving him as normal people, like being addicted, obsessed for Everything he doing. 

I want to know what he is doingc what he is like, what he is favorite movie or love song. 

Idk, I just want having connecting with him. 


I Breathe; Again and Again.

I think I was crazy now;

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...