Friday, October 28, 2022

Useless


 Again I feel my life is useless, its no use for me in this world, feels like I want disappear from this world, what should i do to make my soul better, everytime i break down i feel like i want to die, What I have to do?  

It hurts, it hurts so much, no one knows this pain, it may not be visible, it may be considered normal, even though I feel so much pain that I feel like dying.  

Tightness, it feels very tight in the chest, should I give up?  yes i want to die because i feel my life is a failure, why i haven't achieved what i want, when will i get to that point? 

Forgive me god i am not fine rn, god please help me fot stay on the right path, Its really sick .

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...