Monday, October 17, 2022

My Brain “Said”

 


You are asked to follow your heart, to listen it, to hear it. 

You are seeking the truth now. You are looking for that treasure inside of you, and you know that there's nowhere else to search for it. 

You are exploring and expanding yourself now. 

You are expanding your natural gifts and talents, and you are experimenting with a lot of things. 

Some of us isolate to recharge and not everyone will understand that and it's okay to Spend that time in solitude and come back refreshed!!

But you have Remember to not be too hard on yourself. Think about how far you've come, things you thought you wouldn't overcome you overcame.

Remember certain friends don't deserve you. Remember to celebrate yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...