Wednesday, October 19, 2022

There will be’


  
There is good and bad in life, and you can't let the bad hold power over the good. You are blessed in more ways than you might realise right now, and this is not the end of the road for you. There will be many more laughs and many more moments of pure joy surrounded by the people who love you. Sometimes you need to push through the tough times to truly appreciate the good ones.
Your heart may be in pieces, but this feeling will not last; your heart will begin to heal again in good time. But for now it's time to be strong, it's time to accept, it's time to feel, it’s time for you for new begining.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...