Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Today I’m 30 Yearold🌊

 



Thank you God for giving birth to me into this mortal world, this world is sometimes beautiful and sometimes dark. but whatever happens, I am very grateful to have been given the opportunity to develop according to Your scenario. Every time I wake up I am grateful that I am still given this very decent and sufficient life, grateful that I am still given breath, grateful that I can still use my hands and feet, and my eyes to see beautiful and real things in this world. 


Today I am 30 years old. entering the 3rd phase of my life to live your new scenario every day. Sometimes I want to give up but remembering that there are still many whose lives are sadder than mine, I am grateful for what you have given me. Thank you for giving me strength all this time, thank you for teaching me many meanings in this world, I am starting to accept all your destiny for me, but I will try whatever I try now. I will try not to complain too much, not be too angry at fate that is not according to my wishes and follow my wishes, I will start trying to live my life which I feel is dim. I entrust my fate to you, please don't let me down again, I'm sure I can get through all this and crawl calmly when I get to the top there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...