Thursday, March 7, 2024

Lost In Daydreams

 



After I finished work and I was alone in silence on the terrace of my room with a cup of coffee that I was enjoying until it was finished, for some reason every time I was lost in daydreams it always made me realize that the world couldn't give me what I wanted. Somentimes I shed tears when complaining about life being unfair to me.

Is it okay for me to act like this ? I know it's not good, but sometimes I think the way the world works doesn't always work well for me/. I'm tired of my pain, my way of looking for a way out of problems that always come to me, always only I can find a way out. Every problem I face feels heavy and sometimes I don't find a solution to the problem I face. But sometimes not finding a solution is a solution, those words make me confused. Sometimes it feels like I want to lean on someone but around me there is no one I can rely on other than myself. I'm tired, I'm tired, I want to give up, but considering I've come this far, I don't want to give up. Sorry if I spilled my heart a lot. I'm just tired of life not going according to my plans. Even though I know I can only make a plan, But God is the one who determines everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...