Saturday, March 9, 2024

IN SILENCE, IN PEACE.

IN SILENCE, IN PEACE.



Even though on this journey of life I have received various forms of wounds, I was able to get through them well, even though my journey to reach this point was not easy, I and my wounds have managed to get through it. And until whenever my old wounds and new wounds will accompany me on my journey until the end of my life, even though these wounds really don't heal and disappear, I will live my life well and better, for the wounds. Thank you for accompanying me in the process of my blooming. One thing that I will not forget, I will never lose my gratitude for having been given peace at this time. Love and hate united at one time taught me many things and about getting hurt made me a person who can simplify all kinds of wounds. After understanding the meaning of simplicity in doing everything. I have become more open about myself and accept myself humbly, I have let go of the things that make me sick. Even now, the pain from my old wounds remains. But I still enjoy it and live it in my sincerity, my silence in peace.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...