Wednesday, March 6, 2024

A damn games

 



I don't know when it all started and this just happened, one thing I know. Men like you aren’t very interested in love. I don't know what you have been through in your love life in the past, what is certain is that your intention now is just to live your life and fulfill your needs to live. a man who doesn't like commitment and thinks he can't be in a relationship because there are things he can't decide for himself/how naive you are. he is the man who currently entered the world of games in love and chose me as a prisoner in his game, which I don't think will work out well for him, because I always know how a story like this will end. who knows when the game will end but things get serious when everything he wants doesn't go according to his plan, one thing he has to know, I was never interested in your damn game, I've been through various kinds of love in the last few years and I know how to face it? he is a manipulative man, disguised as a man who loves deeply but whose only goal is to satisfy his insatiable desire for whatever his have. Please continue your goal, I am here to see you behind my sweet face which says that I love you very much too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...