Wednesday, March 20, 2024

After Darkness

 


How do I explain it, just to describe my feelings, sometimes I still have difficulties, Now I don't recognize my feelings, where this old heart ‘ll take me, where will this feeling take me while there is a soul that hasn’t been touched by feelings for a long time. My current situation makes me confused, I'm waiting where fate will takes me. To be honest, I'm tired of believing in fate. But once again I will believe after I failed in my first hope, the funny thing is that now I'm not young anymore but I still talk about feelings and love, that's embarrassing isn't it? but what exactly should I be ashamed of. Even other people who are much older than me still love many people, and even their start journey of love. And yes, this is my path, so I'm just enjoying it. If I see other people luckier than me, I just calm myself and make my heart calm with "It's okay if your happiness is a little late, maybe you have a slower time than others, maybe your road is a bit steep to walk, remember that after dark In the forest there will always be a rainbow behind the trees waiting." once again I believe in my destiny, believe that happiness will come to me at the right time, even though my current process is a little slower than others, I am sure that I will get happiness when the time comes. [D.S]

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...