Sunday, March 24, 2024

About Beautiful A Little Girl [ uncontrollable emotions ]

 


 

She is a child whose happiness has been intact since birth, she always gets what she wants, she is too loved by us adult humans. However, things changed when she turned 7 years old. In my opinion, she should still be in the complete love of his parents, but now she is walking alone without a father who she really admires. I think her emotions were disturbed when her parents started to decide to separate, after she saw many things in her parent house, she started to grow without emotions, the child who was usually so calm now couldn't control what she felt. her education was disrupted, things that were supposed to make she grow and develop well were disrupted because of adult matters & mistakes made by her father. It hurts to see the little girl I love grow up with uncontrollable emotions, deep down she is a child who needs the love of both parents completely, but fate says otherwise. fate taught her to be strong without mercy, fate took her life on many steep steps, but I'm sure that after all this she will grow into an intelligent woman who understands the harshness of the outside world, an intelligent woman who understands how to control her feelings and control difficult things easily. . But I'm sure she will grow successfully in happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...