Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Unpreparedness•




In my dream I ran along the river following your scent which left a trail that never disappeared. how should I face this loss with my unpreparedness. Do we really have to prepare for loss? I wondering why there are always separations without permission or warning. does it have to be made this dramatic and painful? it felt really piercing in the pit of my stomach. I was never ready to lose, and to lose another loss, I'm sure my feelings are the same as others. Is there a better way for sincerity than the burning anger after experiencing an unpreparedness to part? Why are things in this world always unfair to my story? will there be any reward after this pain? Will justice come afterward? I'm sure beautiful things will come after the storm, but I feel like I've been waited too long, I feel tired of masking like a clown and pleasing everyone, in fact all that surrounds me is only darkness and sadness, I know it's not good to follow my heart's instincts to just get carried away in sadness. marked I am a pathetic woman, even now my instincts lead me to think that I am a very sad woman; I want to change my thoughts about this sadness, I want to change sad things into happiness, I have been waiting for light to enter my very dark heart for a long time, but there is no sign of its presence, I will wait even longer for this happiness, I am willing to wait behind my clown mask. and I will not give up like other women who always fail in life or their love life..

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...