Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Different Way🌐

 


I will always love him a little, but he has stopped loving me. It turns out he was the one whose love faded first, what's annoying is that even now I always love him, it seems like inside me there will always be a story for him. I don't know why lately I always dream about him, and he is always on my mind in all my activities. At first glance I thought I wanted to go back to him, I was sure I wanted to have his heart completely and make his love always grow for me. But it turns out everything isn’t as simple as I wanted. He has changed now, changed a lot. Until I hesitate to keep it in my heart anymore. So now I believe in words. “Sometimes people change to grow in different ways. Maybe that doesn't mean we stop loving each other. It's just that now he and I have different goals. '' and it's as real as what's happening to me right now. I have given up my love and let it fade with time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...