Wednesday, August 23, 2023

You deserve everything

 You deserve whatever you believe you will get. including the people who will love you in the future. you have the right to choose and be the chosen one, you have the right to love and be loved by someone who fights for you to the last drop of his energy. You deserve to be happy and you deserve it. You deserve to be the best of anything in this world. the point is you are always entitled to anything, that's the reason you were born into this world, because you deserve it. so be happy. enjoy the results of your struggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...