Monday, August 14, 2023

He found me, Again.

 

 — The end of 2018 was a very painful year for me because behind his silence, behind his calm attitude. It turned out that he betrayed our relationship, I found out that he had a special relationship with a workmate.

I can only be silent knowing that, because I'm tired, which is where this time I really ended our relationship. I'm ending my toxic relationship. the funny thing is that after my breakdown and everything that happened, until now that woman never knew that she was the source of our relationship ending.

usually I would rebel, but not at that time, because I really wanted to end it. Because if you say I want to go back to him it's not true at all. I'm so tired. After that incident, as usual, I disappeared, closing access so I wouldn't meet him, because as usual, he always found a loophole to come back to me.

I decided to move to a new city, because for me this is not easy. the years have changed, I've tried to make peace with myself, it's not easy. He tried to enter my life again, with the condition that he was still with that woman. he found me...

Again…

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...