Sunday, August 27, 2023

The middle of night, I called him.


— I remember when I was alone on my way through the forest which took about 2 hours to get through, I burst into tears because I was scared and worried at the same time. On that night I had a problem that I had to solve. I called him in the middle of the night, but with his readiness even though he is far away and we're from different countries and he said he was asleep, but he accompanied me on a night that I thought it was a nightmare that I wanted to get through as soon as possible. he comforted me in my loud cries, he comforted me with his dry jokes, thanks for everything. his love is real, his love is sincere. His kindness so pure. Really I don't think I can repay his sincere kindness. the fact that he gave me a long time ago that continues to surprise me. with the sweet treatment that always runs out for me. I am also comfortable with him, he is very kind, he really takes care of me when I’m with him: but there is a big wall of barriers that keeps us from being together. But Thanks for your love and affection: from the past many years, you have always been sincere with me. and now you go and have new happiness. but it’s okay I won’t be selfish as someone who cares about you, even though I lost someone who really cares about me, I will always support you whatever makes you happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...