Monday, August 7, 2023

Home




I thought all this time I was going home, which I thought it was my last place to come home to, where a sense of security and safety was born in my own home.
But yesterday, When I on the way back home, suddenly I felt bad.
Instantly I sighed as if ungrateful.
And My heart says "I'm home, but it feels like I'm not home".
This is not the situation I expected and I want.

I am grateful and very very grateful to have survived and been strong until now.
That's all I feel. I haven't found that "taste" in my own home yet.
I don't know what to do and how I hope, all this will change over time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...