Monday, August 14, 2023

The end of story

 —— Story End.

Even though it was very unfair for me because he left me with new wounds, the shifty thing was that he was happy with that woman, The woman who became the source of my wound. Its really unfair.

Even though I don't blame her because I'm also sure that the woman was lulled by his sweet words, the paradoxical things, the paradoxical words, Idk, what I know he can easily change that woman to be able to follow his heart and mind.

What is certain that my separation this time made me blame myself because he had planted too many wounds. because as long as I'm with him what he does only makes me feel useless, keeps me away from the people closest to me, makes me have a very deep sense of insecurity. because he always says I'm ugly and talentless, only I people who want to be with you, those bitter words are always in my mind, stupidly I follow everything he says, even my friends and his friends think I'm a toxic woman for him because it keeps him away of all, in fact no, that's what happened he manipulated the actual facts. But I will make this bad experience into a good one in my life and not everything about him is bad, when he loves me for the first 3 years he is really kind to me and very softness to me, all the bad things happen maybe because he is tired or boring wif me. But now I'm totally sincere and forgot about it. And Thankyou to him for the time we had.


 Ps;

But sometimes my head is full of questions, like How long will that woman be strong beside him? after knowing that the manipulative man she loves. What will be the ending of their story? Did they regret their meeting in the wrong way because they betrayed me? Does the woman finally know that she is in a relationship when the man is in a serious relationship with another woman? I don't know if everything has passed, if God can give me the answer quickly I'm very grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...