Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Walk with time in peace

When you make a deal with your pain, with your troubles, your failures to be turned into something that can make you at peace with yourself. sooner or later everything will be fine again, but it's only a matter of time. The best thing is that you can agree to heal from the various wounds that are stuck in your body.


 

Never run from your soul, run from your wounds with time. Walk with time in peace. Because time will erase and change everything, even though time is only in charge of replacing it with new wounds, at least your old wounds have been resolved one by one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...