Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Suddenly I Was Stunned'

 


 

My doubts arose when you vaguely comeback to me. You wrote me a message and asked how I am doing. And he says; Hi, ‘How are you’. I accept your words so smoothly (while imagining the way you talk to me) Suddenly I was stunned. It felt like everything around me became silent, silence had come a long time ago. The universe suddenly became noisy and my heart became noisy too. How is this, immediately broke my mind. I want to reply his message, but will I lose if I reply? I don't know, at least I was in a winning position because apparently he missed me so much that he couldn't take it anymore and sent me a text message. a few hours later, he sent me another message and said, "I really want to eat something, do you have time for that, let's go to the place where you always come there usually . My mind said Likeeee What, what kind of wild thoughts came into my mind? Did they come because he was bored? Or did he really miss me? I don't know, I'm really itching to reply. But you need to know that I'm a person who never looks back.. so enjoy it. The burning curiosity, I never’ll open my kind  again, even just 'hi', never. there's no reason, I'm just not interested into your game anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...