Saturday, November 4, 2023

Bee Sting Method🐝




Did you know that flowers become more beautiful when bees visit them? In the same way, love will be a little more beautiful if it is covered with a bee sting method, because when someone is in doubt about their love, this method is very appropriate. and if she get that sting I'm sure her doubts will disappear and she will be sure of her love. I started to see that my good friend begin loved someone, but what I read was that as a woman who was experienced in love, it seemed like the woman she loved was just pretending and had doubts about him ( My Friend ). If you wondering why and How can I know ? because before long time ago I always love like that.. Always doubtful and only playing with loves. that's why I know it.
...

Then I helped my friend with the bee sting method, this method is commonly used to everyone. but I made my own formula and I called it bee sting. This method will have side effects and will feel a burning feeling of anxiety and jealousy that is very painful and makes she’s heart race and she will love him very much soon. The side effects, Would be very painful, making a big pounding in her heart like she was going to have a heart attack. excessive isn't it? but that's jealousy! little by little I started to make the woman burn with jealousy, because I think love comes from habit. I tried too came into their relationship, giving signs as if I was disturbed because of that woman came to my friend's life. But yes everything worked well... the woman felt annoyance and a feeling of wanting to have the man completely, like seems she wanted to fight with me because I was always there ( in their relationship ). My formula was successful in the first step... then what next?? Sometimes a relationship that has based on doubt has to be given a little splash of kerosene oil and bring unwanted people into her life it will burns even more and it works well and makes someone's love grow bigger and finally I succeeded in making that woman not doubt and stop playing around with my good friend. And I hope their relationship will always happy till the rest of their life! 🐝

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...