Saturday, November 4, 2023

Healing Is Process



Sometimes someone comes to you just to teach you a lesson in life. Instead of calling it a wound, you'd better call it a life lesson. Sounds wiser, right? but that's the reality. You don't always have to think of it as a wound. Even though life with him is full of hurt and lies, you still enjoy time with him because you love him very much. Correct ? then often you think what you should do, what if I'm without him, what if he leaves.

What if?

What if?

And what if I? The feeling of fear is always around you, so you can't make decisions because you are afraid of what will happen in the futureEven though that is the way to make it better for you, viz to free each other from the grip that makes you hurt each other. from all this, you always think it's his fault for giving you wounds and then making you have to heal your wounds alone. but it's your own fault why do you continue to get involved in his life? Why don't you let go of that tight grip so you can breathe and slowly heal your wounds. So isn't it your choice in life to always be with him and accept your disappointment? makes you cry and helpless, I feel like I see myself in the past, but I have made it through and can always heal new wounds that will come. Likewise with your case, I hope you succeed in getting through it even though it takes a long time, because in my opinion

healing is a process. So enjoy your process.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...