Sunday, November 19, 2023

Grateful to be her child💐

 





Mother taught me how to fight, how to put up a strong and brave chest, she taught me to be strong since childhood, we always fought together, before that of course she fought alone from when we were young, since our father gone, all the burden shifted to her, thinking to keep her children living well, eating well, growing well, even though there were many storms that came her way, she remained strong through those attacks. I don't know what reason makes her so strong. but the question for that reason was answered when I was an adult like now, the reason was a strong feeling of love for her family, especially her children. she remained alone in making her children what they are today. sorry if sometimes I'm not always grateful for what I have... often a feeling of lack of gratitude comes, I always think about your difficult times when supporting us, so I can always remember and always be more grateful. sorry if I haven't replied and given you what you deserve, but I, we and all your children will try our best to make you happy. Sometimes I still don't understand many things, but she always teaches, explains and tells me the meaning of everything. 



When I was young I didn't understand what was going on in her mind and the heavy topics she always talked about when she read books, but now when we both sit drinking hot tea together, everything means understanding and we also exchange ideas, even though there are slight differences but she understands because 2 minds can’t be made into one. Oh God, I am grateful to having mom like that in my life, I am grateful to be her child, I am grateful for everything. let’s fight until the end mom, until I can make you completely happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...