Monday, November 6, 2023

Life And Death


My life sometimes scares me while I'm living it.

Do everyone feel the same as me?

Often the disappointment hits endlessly. 

Can I always to be patient and always be given gratitude? What should I do ? I still continue to wondering about it. Have I found myself? Is this my true identity... but doubts keep coming to me. Where should I look for answers? During the 29 years I have lived in this world, I have continued to search for meaning.


what is the meaning of life? life gives us good and bad lessons, gives us feelings of sadness and happiness, everything is always reciprocal. like we are born to live and go to death? what happens after death? what else will there be? I've heard the term, after death there will be a new life, what kind of new life? So what dimension do we live in, and what dimension will we come to after death? My thoughts are so complicated. my friend said. 'Can you live more simply? what they mean is simplify your thoughts' they told me to just live your life, focus on your goals. So what is our goal in this life? Our goal is all towards death, right? can anyone explain? about the definition of life and death.

life and death are the same as the definition of time. they are live side by side and inseparable. we live to die. and die into a new life. like an infinite circle, right? endless circle. Then how does life end? Is reincarnation true? Even in my religion there is no reincarnation. But I still wondering.

After all, Are we born from a previous life? we are born, we repeat stories and create new stories until finally we die again.


Again, I'm complicated with my own thoughts. I don't know but I enjoyed it and I'm still looking for what I haven't found. the meaning of life and death, death and coming back to life, Fyuh! the eternity of the universe which continues to be a mystery to all creatures in this world.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...