Wednesday, January 25, 2023

We done🏳️



Finally this morning he replied to my message, I know last night he didn't sleep, I don't know what he did, what is certain that this is a matter of priority and I am no longer his priority.

Yes, he replied to my message and he answered by not giving a clear answer, aka depending.

When I ask: what should I do?

He says ; you don't have to do anything pretty. I'm confused too, at this time. I suddenly focused on work, and getting used to other things (he's getting used to his feelings towards me) And It was the same answer I had when I first met him. 

The funny thing is “when I try to focus on that person! it turns out, he starts playing on my trauma”

 I got it, He said; He understood me with all the current situation, but apparently he didn't understand me.

With the answers above I know what to do now,          He didn't want to be the one making the decisions, so he put like it was, he wanted me to make the decisions.

But also I hang everything too;

Ok fine, I'll be fine, these things are normal in life and happen often, today was better than yesterday, it's great that God created such a scenario, my desire to focus on him disappeared, my feelings quickly dwindled, luckily I  already trained with all kinds of feelings.

Today we are done.

And We done things we haven't even started yet,-

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...